Monday, 6 October 2014

Once around the block

After a week of illness I jumped back on the bike today for a short ride around the block only to get my legs turning again. This short warn up loop isn't particularly picturesque hence no photos today, but it does take in a couple of nice quiet villages, the usual collection of mosques etc.

I left the ride until later in the afternoon to avoid the mid day heat. It was humid out there today, I hope a sign of pending rain soon, well I can hope eh !

I'd recommend this route for anybody staying in Iskele who just wants a simple easy ride, doable on any bike, who doesn't want to climb mountains, or more accomplished riders who just want to warm up or test ride a new set up on thier bikes etc.

Good road surfaces all the way around, with a couple of market stores to get water if needed. There are better views elsewhere but this ride would suit beginner riders based at Caesar resort Iskele


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.