Rain for me right now means the dust fields will be dampened and make breathing a lot more fun.
Not riding out here makes me restless, there is so much to see and although I can go and see it at my liesure, being grounded like this was never in my plan.
Today I decided to leave the bike behind and head off on a short road trip to the local Mountain just behind Caesar resort here where I am based near Iskele.
Simply soaking up the views today was all I wanted to do, and cruising up the climbs on four wheels in A/C heaven made a nice temporary change. That said I found myself tapping the steering wheel like quick fire shifters, and pushing my Bum back to the rear of my saddle...erm..I mean luxury seat with electronic height adjustments, on the steep descents.
I know I have posted loads of pictures of this place in this blog already, but I never tire of these views, and to be honest who wouldn't be happy to be able to claim these were all taken on 'my short local loop'?!
Beats the cr%p out of my short loop in the UK which is more akin to a survival exercise given the murderous standards of most UK drivers in town.
So today I was blessed to be able to forget about all that back in the UK and immerse myself in the beauty of this place.
Back in the saddle again soon.













No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.