Well I did say this would be a holiday as well as a cycling trip!! Today has been a rest day or as I like to call it here, a Hammock day. Even the toughest of roadies needs to rest right?
I spent the morning tidying up this blog and adding some videos to previous posts as the google blogger app I use to publish my blogs from my phone on rides doesnt allow me to upload a video, so I need to wait until I have access to my laptop.
Once that was done it was time to hit the hammock, kick back and behave like I'm on holiday! The rain from yesterday has gone, and been replaced with bright blue skies, hot sunshine and a strong coastal wind that is just the job for rocking the hammock from side to side!
I have decided to exert myself a little though and will now exit the hammock and enter the jacuzzi, it's a tough move but somebody has to do it!
This place is a perfect base for my rides and I am lucky to be here. Looking around I have to wonder why I even consider living in Worthing at all any more. I mean why?? When there is a whole wide world out there?
Well on ething I do know is that dreams come true when you want them to enough so who knows eh!
Exiting the Jacuzzi in favor of the indoor and outdoor pools was almost too much effort however, I am starting to understand the truely excessive physical strain holiday makers here must be under each day, how they manage I dont know, no wonder they all need to eat and drink so much!
Apprently tonight is Curry & Kareoke nigh(!!) At the bar over the road. Not exactly my thing as I'm feeling so whacked out after a totally strenuous day. So tonight it's just me, Celeste, a cup of tea, a candle and the sunset. Time to sleep, for tomorrow I ride!







No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.